Caran D’Ache Museum Aquarelle coloured pencils meet the highest requirements of artists and professionals, as well as the most nomadic of watercolourists.? Museum is perfect for sketching, and for everything from preparatory watercolours up to works of art worthy of the
26 colours are monopigmented, that is, they have been made from a single type of pigment. This ensures, in particular, a purity in blending.? Museum has exceptional lightfastness, whether it has been used wet or dry.? Each individual colour has been rated according to the Blue Wool Scale.??
Manufactured at the Caran D’Ache factory in Geneva, Switzerland from FSC certified wood.
- hexagonal, 7.6mm to the sides, 8.2mm to the edges
- 175mm long
- FSC certified premium quality Californian cedar wood
- 6 aqueous layers black varnish
- end cap matches colour of lead
- 3.8mm diameter
- soft, water soluble lead
- corresponds to 6B-7B graphite
- low friability
- excellent sharpening quality
A range of 76 colours.