Caran D’Ache Neopastel oil pastels meet the demands of professional artists who demand a wide range of velvety, soft oil pastels with excellent lightfastness.
Manufactured at the Caran D’Ache factory in Geneva, Switzerland.
- round body, no casing, labelled paper sleeve easily removed
- 10mm diameter, 68mm long
- soft, velvety texture, matte appearance
- does not powder, does not dry out
- range of 96 brilliant colours with good coverage
- excellent lightfastness, each colour is rated according to the Blue Wool Scale
- water-resistant, soluble in turpentine
- good thermal stability
- allows unlimited shading and mixing with fingers
- conforms to ASTM D 4236
Please see Neopastel information brochure here.
Full descriptive Neopastel colour chart may be viewed here.