The Caran D’Ache Pastel Pencils are an extra-fine dry pastel developed in close collaboration with master pastel artists. A large assortment of 84 pencils and cubes, mixed to meet the most demanding standards. Available in both pencil and cube form using the exact same medium, it allows artists the flexibility to produce both the fine details as well as the large surfaces with the same colour.
Manufactured at the Caran D’Ache factory in Geneva, Switzerland from FSC certified wood.
- hexagonal, 7.6mm to the sides, 8.2mm to the edges
- 175mm long
- FSC certified premium quality Californian cedar wood
- 6 aqueous layers clear varnish
- end cap matches colour of lead
- 4.7mm diameter
- strong point
- pure colours, ultra-fine pigments
- range of 84 colours
- high pigment concentration resulting in in rich and vibrant colours with powerful coverage
Caran D’Ache Pastel Pencils and Cubes have exceptional lightfastness, each colour is graded according to the blue wool scale.